There are a number of different ways that our Guest Blogging Service can work for you. Whether you are an agency outsourcing your Guest Blog work to us, or a company looking to manage your own content marketing, we are able to make sure that you get the kind of service that will best suit you and give you the best results.
- We can tailor make an outreach program to find niche related sites, or sites that are within a particular metric.
- We can offer you our already existent high authority posting targets for you to decide upon using. We always have a large number of sites where we have already negotiated access or have previous histories of posting on them. They are always great to go to to get posts published for clients who want a quicker turnaround.
- We are happy to offer a white label service that allows you to let us take care of the complete guest blogging procedure for you. Outsource to us with complete confidence.
- If you are a company looking for an agency to manage your guest blogging and content marketing then contact us today and let us arrange a monthly budget that suits you and allows us to successfully manage your guest blogging for you.
How Do We Pay For Our Guest Blogging Service?
We can either:
- Charge Per Posting. You pay up front with a full refund offered should we be unsuccessful in fulfilling our agreed obligation.
- Charge Per Month/Bi/Tri Monthly. We can agree on the strength of posts to be supplied as well as the type. we can then provide these for you monthly with the agreed sum paid up front at the beginning of each month. Again a full refund or alternative will be offered if we are unable to post for you as agreed.
We also offer discounts for bulk orders, so make sure you take advantage of the offers that come for those ordering over 10 posts at a time.
We are able to offer bank transfer or paypal as ways of you paying us. Invoices will be sent once orders have been confirmed. as soon as payment is made we then begin to action that order for you.
What About Deadlines For Our Guest Blogs?
We are always keen to meet deadline targets for clients. however we ask that you understand that some blogs or sites do not have a specific posting timeline that can be determined exactly. Therefore there will be some posts that we cannot offer an exact timescale for them to be posted.
We like to advise you give us a month as a reasonable timescale as it is the average amount of time a post takes for about 90% of the posting we do.